5423 Diane Way, Santa Rosa, CA
- Elegant 1999 built, single level Rincon Valley home on a desirable 7,115 sq. ft corner lot with a low water/easy care front landscape.
- Enjoy this spaciously designed 3-bedroom, 2 full bath beauty with 1,570 sq. ft of comfortable living space.
- Quaint, shaded front porch is a wonderful place for table & chairs while enjoying your morning coffee.
- Modern and contemporary feel throughout with high ceilings, recessed lighting, and curved arched entries.
- Beautiful, bright kitchen with updated Corian counters, luxury wide plank flooring, updated appliances and refrigerator expanding into the fabulous family room. Ideal great room design to entertain!
- Open, bright floor plan with family room with enchanting, raised hearth fireplace expanding into dining area.
- Luxurious primary suite with slider door access to yard and spacious walk-in closet.
- Great primary bathroom with large soaking tub, dual sinks, laundry cabinet and glass door shower.
- Full-sized indoor laundry room with washer and dryer included in sale.
- Central A/C & alarm equipment. Tiled entryway. Delightful front porch with great curb appeal.
- Widened driveway enhances the curb appeal and space for parking.
- Lovely backyard with 3 tiered patios, privacy lattice, mature landscaping, and plenty of room to relax and unwind.
- Desirable location near sought out schools, restaurants, wineries, and shopping. Close proximity to Trione-Annadel State Park with over 5000 breathtaking acres.
- Terrific 2 car attached garage with ample storage space and cabinets, fantastic work bench with light & new garage door.
- Price $675,000
- Beds 3
- Baths 2
- Sq Ft 1,570
- Year Built 1999
Rhonda Alderman KW Luxury International | Broker Associate | DRE#01292529